- Seton's art takes about 6 weeks to create, depending on the size, and studio availability and ships via FED EX as per client's
- Our questionnaire guides you, photos needed for the caricatures, locations, homes and pets.
- We require one completed questionnaire and labeled photos, which will be returned. *Organizimg envelopes with ie: homes, pets, families, helps keep things together.
- Seton's stylish interpretation and representation of your story will
feature the memories you have listed as important to feature and using artistic license Seton will spin your story.
- The larger the canvas the more room to inlcude scenes, locations and life events.The smaller sizes highlight a limited number of
special memories, please list by importance.
- Due to the nature of the artwork, all custom commissions are non-refundable.
- Gift Certificates are available wrapped in a handpainted gift box to present as your gift, please contact the studio.
- Seton's artwork can be created in various languages *contact the studio.
- Duties and rates apply for international shipping *contact the studio.
- The FAQ questions above also apply to international artwork.
- We ship to all European countries, some size restrictions apply.
- Due to the nature of the custom art, completed pieces are non-refundable
Small and Large Story Board Process
- The smaller sizes feature 7-10 special life events, please list on a piece of paper and include a
photo or two.
- The larger Story Boards feature many more life stories, homes, travels, children and pets, and our
questionnaire guides you, with photos and memorabilia needed.
- Each canvas is created in acrylic/mixed media and tailored for any private story, event or
occasion. What is loved will be featured prominently within the art and focus of the custom piece.
- Beginning with your completed questionnaire, I begin to sketch
important events and the focus of the painting, if you love the beach, golf, sailing, will be placed prominently. It is the way I will spin and weave your tale together, which makes it so much fun.
The story line can feature childood, education, wedding... and then I grab my acrylics and off I go. Adding a logo, a town, sports team,
caricatures smiling, a referance, a sign, with humor, wit and whimsy, this colorful art form will celebrate you, with each brushstroke. Order
They say art should "speak to you" my art "speaks
volumes" and becomes a bridge between one generation and the next as these ultra personal stories are shared. That is the common thread of all my art, saving memories, stories and happy times, and
creating a visual experience on canvas. You can't help but find yourself smiling...that makes me smile too! Seton McGlennon, Nostalgia Artist
A born illustrator, this self taught American artist from Short Hills, NJ, has always seen the funny and sentimental side of
life. A graduate of Millburn High & Katherine Gibbs, this happy Camp Tegawitha camper, became a Realtor along the Jersey Shore in Normandy Beach & the Outer Banks of
A unique talent emerged when, as a realtor, Seton began creating miniature portraits of her client's homes on glass ornaments and
presenting them as her closing gifts, the client's loved them!
In 1993, the business became a full-time venture when she offered her home ornaments to fellow
realtors. Seton could capture any design and all held personal memories for one and all. It was that personal touch and creativity which propelled her in the marketplace and garnered quite a bit of
Celebrities, politicians and clients world-wide "remember the time," as this artist of memories has created original designs for the NFL, Oprah, her Favorite Thing,
featured in PEOPLE Magazine, Regis & Kathie Lee, The Home & Family Show and commissioned by the White House. In 2004 and 2006 Seton designed and created the personal Christmas gifts given by
President and Mrs. G. Bush, and her art now joins the George Bush Center and Presidential Library in Dallas, TX.
Seton's highly personalizd artwork, can capture your memories as it joins collections around the world, symbolic and heartfelt, each
piece celebrates a very private memory to enjoy.